1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Care Centers understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we will call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Approval Determined in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Just like humans, the last part of a pet's life is the most expensive part of their health care needs. 75% of the expense is in the last 25% of their lives. Veterinary medicine has improved greatly over the last 20 years and enables your pet to live longer, richer lives. It has followed much of the examples given to us by human needs and has attempted to meet the demands of owners for more advanced care. This has also lead to greatly increased cost.
Whenever your pet has a need that involves extensive procedures, we are able to prepare estimates for you that will help you understand what the needs will be. Please feel free to talk to us about how to best care for your pet.
"Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia". ~Joseph Wood Krutch